+/- 44,000 SF brick and block, light industrial building
- 18' clear to bottom of joist
- 100’ Deep
- Dock-high dock doors
- Loudoun County
- Zoning: Uses: Distribution, athletic facility (dance, gymnastics, judo, sports training, etc.), flex industrial uses with office, manufacturing, R&D, bakery, warehousing, fitness center, church, outdoor storage (10%), recreation (indoor/outdoor), medical care (outpatient), educational institution.
- Located within Merritt’s Ashbrook business park, consisting of two Class A office buildings and two single-story flex buildings
- Conveniently fronting Route 7 - Leesburg Pike, with easy access to Route 28, Loudoun County Parkway and Dulles Toll Road. Minutes to Dulles International Airport
- Within walking distance to an abundance of restaurants and retail amenities
Currently no spaces are available. Please call for available space options.