NOW PRE-LEASING: TWO, SINGLE-STORY LIGHT INDUSTRIAL BUILDINGS
- Delivering Q2 2021
- Two, single-story light industrial buildings
- Building 1: 90,000 SF, 120’ deep, 18’ clear height
- Building 2: 81,000 SF, 120’ deep, 18’ clear height
- Strategically located along I-95 in Stafford, VA, between Richmond and Washington, D.C.
- Situated within Quantico Corporate Center (QCC), which consists of six Class A office buildings, two hotels, a university, a data center and retail shops
- Directly adjacent to Marine Corps Base Quantico
- Certified HUBZone location
- Offers I-95 visibility, with easy access to I-95 and Route I
- Extensive fiber-optic network, including Yyotta IXP delivering up to 100 Gigabit service and access to SummitIG’s long-haul fiber route and surplus dark fiber
- Served by Dominion Power, one of the nation’s largest producers and transporters of energy, with electric rates well below national averages and among the lowest on the East Coast
- Highly skilled technical workforce; 45% currently commute more than 35 minutes
- View our construction progress here
Currently no spaces are available. Please call for available space options.