43,031 square-foot, single-story flex building built in 2001
- Located in Troy Hill Tech Center, a 100+ acre corporate campus just off I-95 in the northeast corner of the intersection of US Route 1 & MD Route 100
- Shell condition with build-outs available
- New roof
- Abundant free parking on site
- Ten minutes from BWI Airport
- Fiber optic telephone and data systems connections
- Separate exterior suite entry
- Exterior signage opportunity
- 18-foot ceilings in the warehouse
- Docks and drive-ins
- 480 volt/800 amps
- Located 10 miles from downtown Baltimore and 25 miles from downtown Washington, D.C.
- Howard County, M-1 zoning: manufacturing, warehouse for R&D
- Nearby amenities include: R&R Taqueria, Subway, MOM’s Organic Market, Food Lion, The Timbers at Troy, Giant, Arundel Mills Mall, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbia East, Best Western Plus, Comfort Suites Columbia Gateway, Capital One Bank, Wells Fargo
Currently no spaces are available. Please call for available space options.