Office park with I-95 visibility and easy access to Route 100, Route 175 and I-95
- 66,920 SF two-story Class A office building
- LEED® Platinum certified by the U.S. Green Building Council
- Brick facade with continuous ribbon glass
- Signature tower and water feature at park entry
- Park to consist of up to 6 buildings upon completion
- HVAC delivered via underfloor air distribution system
- 2012 Associated Builders and Contractors Award of Excellence Winner-New Project, $5-10 Million
- Less than 9 miles away from Fort Meade and BWI Airport
- 4:1 parking ratio
- FiOS service available
- Howard County, CCT zoning: office, related services
- Click here to view a time-lapse construction video of Meadowridge 95, Building III.
Currently no spaces are available. Please call for available space options.