Dating back to the late 1800s, this iconic waterfront building originally served as home to the Scarlett Seed Company. After undergoing a $2 million renovation, 729 East Pratt now offers unique office and retail spaces that integrate contemporary design with the historical architecture and industrial character of the original building.
Situated at the foot of I-83, the building provides prime visibility at the corner of Pratt and President streets, a promenade location between Harbor East and the National Aquarium, and unparalleled amenities within walking distance for clients and employees alike.
- Gateway to Harbor East location, on the corner of Pratt and President streets
- Water views and secured garage parking
- 92,384 SF of commercial office space
- Walking distance to Harbor East , Inner Harbor attractions, Little Italy and Whole Foods
- Located in a federal HUBZone
- Dramatic main lobby with touch-screen directory
- Exposed brick walls, steel columns, reclaimed and recycled building materials
- 13-18’ ceilings throughout main floor
- Renovated restrooms
- Low-voltage lighting, low VOC materials, increased daylight